Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 22/23

So far everything has been going good in terms of how I've been feeling, went off of my Protonix, tried Zantac for awhile now I've weaned myself down to Tums and Rolaids Soft Chews....it's seeming to work. Just have heartburn when I lay down or move too fast.
Feeling a LOT more movement, he seems to really enjoy Josh Groban and Frank Sinatra when I play them he just starts kicking and somersaulting like crazy.
The dogs have definitely figured out I'm pregnant, or at least Gwen has, if the others come near me with a rope tuggie she attacks them....they're not allowed to come near me unless I'm sitting and they're calm if they try to jump up or anything she attacks them! And considering she's 7 pounds and the next smallest is 28 pounds, it's a pretty funny sight! Sucha a ferocious little thing she is!
Next Doctor appointment is January 26th, so next Monday morning. I think I don't get another ultrasound until I'm 35 weeks roughly so sometime in April I think.
Now I'm just trying to figure out how best to paint the nursery. that may take awhile lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! just wanted to leave ya'll a comment. my phone won't let me access your blog from it. came down for the weekend but didn't get to see many people. good luck with the nursery!