Thursday, January 01, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!

Our 20 week appointment was on December 31st, we got our definitive ultrasound and Logan just decided to show the ultrasound tech exactly what he was!


She took some interesting pictures, you can see that his bones are ossifying and getting harder in them. You can see the bones in his forearm in this one.


Here he has his hand tucked under his chin....poor little guy, you'd think we were bothering him!

Here is a close-up of his face but she actually caught the lens of his eye in the picture, so that's what that odd ring in his eye is.....kinda cool but also a little different looking. She said that it looked really good.


And this is I think the cutest picture we got, he kicked his foot at the transducer and just kind of held it there, so you can even count all of his TOES! It was pretty neat.


The doctor says everything looks good, the spine looks nice and closed and he was wiggling both of his arms and legs so that's good, all the organs they could see look good too. He also said that we're right on track for a May 20, 2009 due date as well! So that's awesome! Jeff's pretty excited too, now we just get to make the important decisions like what what color to paint the nursery and what crib bedding to buy, I'm leaning towards rampant lions and elephants, Jeff found a sailboat set he likes.....but sailboats and lions don't mix or sailboats and elephants for that matter! Oh well we have a little more time to make a decision I guess. But I would welcome votes....

3 comments:

shelley said...

congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I like both lions, elephants and sailboats. But since I don't have any sailboat fabrics and I do have a darling idea for a crib blanket with a lion, elephant, zebra, and giraffe, I think that is what I will use. No they aren't too kiddy looking, but not fierce either.
Logan Conner, (is it er or or?) welcome to the family. Can't wait to see you and hold you.

Nana said...

Congrats! I'll have to talk to Carl about that deviled craving!
I need to know your colors for your blanket!
ERMary