Wednesday, November 04, 2009

*Rawr!*

Well Logan has been a busy busy boy here lately.
Jeff and I both worked on Halloween so he went Trick or Treating on All Saint's Day (November 1st before you ask). But earlier in the day he went to church with Grandpa Don and Grandma Paula and had a blessing/naming ceremony he had a good time playing with people, flirting with the girls and biting Uncle Jeremy's finger plus yanking Mommy around by the hair (where did I sign up for that kind of abuse by the way?)




Here is Logan in his lion Halloween costume!





Blowing raspberries at Grandma (raspberry blowiing being our new favorite thing to do by the way.)





Exciting times! Having a great time!





And "It's piggie-time! I love my piggies!!!!"



We went shopping at Babies R Us, really there should be a law against that place....geez....I spend too much time there, but anyways we found this awesome little elephant and Logan is bonkers about it....and I do mean bonkers!


The wheel in the middle spins, lights up and plays music....he's absolutely in love.


I think he likes it? What do you think?





It truly is amazing how much space a small little boy can take up of a king size bed lol! He has about 3/4 of it at all times, preferably the middle with us on our sides on the edges so he can have more rolling and creeping room. He gets around really well in the bed, not really interested in crawling yet *thankfully!* He gets around pretty well with his two legged carriers.


The elephant's trunk is a perfect chew toy in his opinion.

We went to Benefit Bonanza for my work (I got my flu shot *ouch* not H1N1 just seasonal) and Logan flirted with every female we saw. We got to visit with Dara and Richard for awhile. And we then went to Miami and put out Jeff's order.
Oh! And we're contemplating thinking about maybe cutting a tooth. He's been drooling and gnawing lately but it kind of comes in spurts sometimes not quite so much sometimes we're getting new clothes on every few hours lol!


Gotta love that grin!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love the pics!! I can't believe he has grown so much!