Thursday, July 15, 2010

Logan's first haircut 07-15-10

Well today was the day, the big day, the day of the first haircut. My little guy went from looking like a baby to looking like a little boy, his hair was getting into his eyes and ears and bothering him so.....it was time. First some before pictures of my little man with all of his riotous curls.

"Why am I awake so early?"



 Sweet Binky smile



 Daddy & Logan



 Riotous curls, my little baby



 Back view



We went to my beautician Janie and she did a great job!

Getting ready with Mommy



Getting on the hair cutting drape




"No! I don't want to! Leave me alone!"


So we had to take a break and I got my hair trimmed while Jeff held Logan, we then decided to let Daddy hold Logan and it worked so much better.


The first snip



Look at those curls


"I dunno what's going on but I don't know if  I want to be amused or not."


"I think we're about done...right?"


"Well  I guess it's  ok if I can hold this comb"



"This comb is pretty darn cool."




Look at those eyes!





"Am I done yet?"




"Yeah! Janie said I can keep the comb!"



Presenting the cutest little boy ever!

No comments: