Saturday, March 06, 2010

Sir Cranky Pants

Logan has been up to a lot lately....crawling, jabbering, chewing on everything he can fit in his mouth, cruising, playing with the dogs, visiting Grandma & Papa's house when we're both working, playing with cousin Wes.....and today he's sick. So I'm typing one handed so he can have my other arm and entire lap to nap in.


After a bath awhile ago....he was showing me his dance moves in the crib...I just love this shot!



Eating his snowman duck he got at Christmas in his stocking from Mommy & Daddy.



Having Cheerios and peaches....the only way to eat peaches...he refuses them any other way...that and bananas but bananas are always refused....look closely at our little Oompa-Loompa!





"Hi! Oreos ROCK!!!!! But if you touch mine I'll bite your fingers off! Rawr!" He actually took that Oreo from Jeff and was in 7th Heaven lol!




"Ooh! You're letting me keep it....heh heh heh I knew I scared you!" 




"Oh sweet chocolatey goodness! I hear they make cakes with these things....can i have one for my birthday?"




With his blow-up lion from Target...now this provides HOURS of entertainment.





"Take THAT Mr. Lion! I'm TOUGH!" Lol!



So onto the sick little boy now in my lap....he's got a cold today, first one ever....cough, congestion, irritable, slight fever. Doesn't help that he's trying to cut some new teeth as well his gums over his upper canines are pretty swollen especially the left one. But Baby Tylenol, baby saline nasal spray, humidifier at full blast and only a diaper on have made him a little better. Plus he's refusing to leave my lap so we're rocking and listening to music making a new playlist for his blog.
Looking forward to St. Patrick's Day and Easter...and also Uncle Jeremy's boot camp graduation in April.

No comments: