Saturday, April 04, 2009

Nursery pictures as promised!

Ok, I keep getting nursery picture requests, so here they are....although we did re-arrange the furniture after these were taken lol. Here is the crib with the diaper organizer, and quilt and bumper pads and bed skirt that Grandma Paula made for Logan.



Here is a close-up of the safari toys from the baby shower that Aunt Sarah threw for Logan and the Bumper pad fasteners.




The crib.


Gwen guarding my lap from Rambo, he has his gorilla in his mouth, so she won't let him near me. Lol.

The dresser/changing table covered with Logan's presents from the baby shower.


We painted the walls, and touched up all of the trim, I'll post a few more organized pictures when it's all done. Just a few more things to do to it!

2 comments:

shelley said...

It looks adorable. Love it!! Now you just need that baby boy!!

Jason and Megan said...

I'm really glad you posted pictures. I was wondering what the nursery looked like. Jason said it looked really nice and he was right it's awesome. I really like the crib!

Talk at ya later,
Megan