Wednesday, February 11, 2009

26 weeks and counting

Wow! The time is just seeming to FLY by...which is rather odd when you think about it. I'm 26 weeks today.....or 6 1/2 months....it crazy to think that in under 4 months Logan will be born, it feels like just yesterday that I found out and told Jeff!
We've ordered his crib, changing table/dresser and car seat/stroller, they'll be in around the end of this month, we're getting more excited as the time progresses, we're starting to look into buying some clothes but not going crazy buying them since we want to buy clothes that will fit, but I've started getting socks and bibs already.....then when we have a better idea as to how big he'll be we'll get clothes, contemplating just buying 3-6 month stuff and then if he's small enough picking up some newborn stuff after he makes his debut lol. We'll see.
Right now we're busy dealing with the renters next door and their aggressive pit bulls, which when we got our homeowners insurance they asked the breeds of pets we had, down to our CAT before they'd insure us, and I know they wouldn't have given us such a nice price if we'd had a German or pit or Doberman or anything like that. So we'll see. I'm not trying to start a breed war, I know pits can be wonderful and they are really intelligent and can be quite loving, HOWEVER you have to be the proper owner for the dog and not just toss them in the backyard and not bother to train or socialize them or anything. So I'm aware they can be good dogs, but these were not given the proper training, socialization, etc. that they needed to become what they could be, and they are very aggressive.
Well that's my update for today, going to go take my sugar tolerance test on the 19th, get my blood work and RhoGam done too, then our next appointment is the 23rd. Pretty soon I'll be having more frequent appointments, but I don't think that's until like 9 months or so, I have no clue, this is my first time on this ride lol. But I'll keep updating! Our next ultrasound should be around April 15th or so, but will have more information on that as time progresses.

2 comments:

shelley said...

These last four months will fly by even faster!! Enjoy!!

Jason and Megan said...

You'll probably go every two weeks until you get to be nine months then it's every week until Logan decides to come out. I also wanted to tell you that 0-3 months fit gabe until he was like 6 weeks old so if I were you I would just tell everyone to get you some 0-3 month outfits. Enjoy these last few months it's the only time you really get baby all to yourself, without having to get up in the middle of the night!

Love ya,
Megan